Call for Gallery Artists: Jordan Construction Company
Jordan Construction Company seeks local artists to apply for a new Artist Spotlight Program in their downtown office gallery.
Event Types: Artist Opportunities , Calls For Artists
Nov 16, 2021 12:00 AM — Dec 10, 2021 11:59 PM
Time Remaining Loading countdown timer...
Jordan Construction Company
We are pleased to announce a call for artists to submit their work for our Artist Spotlight. Artists will have the opportunity to display in JCC's downtown Greenville gallery. We are excited to showcase extraordinary art and to connect our network with many great artists! These exhibits will be showcased to guests during our many events in the coming months.
Artist Spotlight display is scheduled for
January 10th, 2022-April 10th, 2022.
The application deadline for consideration
Friday, December 10th, 2021.
- The artist must be local to Greenville County, + 50-mileradius.
- The artwork must be original and professionally presented. JCC has a track and cable system installed. The artist is responsible for getting the artwork to and from the gallery space.
- Artwork will be displayed in the lobby with large gallery wall spaces, and the chosen artist must fill the entire area.
- Artists must complete an Artist Application. Contact Katy Thomas at [email protected] for application requests.
- The Application form must be accompanied by images in jpg, png, tiff, or other standard image formats of each of the works the artist seeks to display, along with the dimensions and price of each piece.
- The application must also include a brief artist statement, 75-150 words, displayed alongside the gallery. The marketing management team will review submissions, and not all exhibits may be accepted.
Your art will be exhibited in a privately owned and operated building. Jordon Construction Company will exercise standard precautions (surveillance and alarm system) for the security of the exhibit. JCC is not responsible for damage or theft and provides no insurance coverage for this purpose.
Marketing Director / Co-Founder
Spark Media Group / Jordon Construction Company
508 E North Street
Greenville, SC 29607