GCCA membership allows you to exhibit a piece of your artwork in our Annual Showcase. or a donation of $50 or more, you can show your work, meet other artists, and get a discount on classes and workshops. Make a donation for your 2021 membership by July 23 and secure your space in the 6th Annual Showcase opening Friday, August 7.
- Artists must be a current member at GCCA in order to submit.
- Only one piece of artwork may be submitted per GCCA member.
- Artwork must be original work of the artist submitting, not previously shown at GCCA.
- All work must be no more than 36″ in any direction (including frame) and cannot weigh over 35 lbs.
- All artwork must be finished and securely wired for installation. No wet paintings will be accepted.
- Three-dimensional work must sit solidly on a flat surface or be properly mounted for display. We have a limited supply of pedestals. Please contact GCCA in advance to reserve one if needed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-274-0354. They will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All RSVPs must be sent through the webform (click the Reserve Your Spot button below). No submissions will be accepted via mail-in entries or email.
- GCCA reserves the right to decline acceptance of artwork that does not meet the requirements listed.