Greenville Sister Cities International
Enchanting India Tour
February 8- 20, 2019
GSCI is planning a cultural trip to India in February 2019 to explore its history, lifestyle and diversity by bridging cultures of the two nations. Curated itinerary will include iconic sights with focus on unique, life changing experiences. The most fascinating part of India are, its history, vibrant diverse culture and flavorful food. Come along as we promise to delight you with authentic local experiences that are only possible in India. An amazing trip awaits you!
**Special visit will be planned to visit Vadodara, Greenville’s sister city from 6-8 February. Giving an opportunity to connect teachers from twin cities project, Rotarians, businesses and nonprofits to explore and expand their knowledge about Vadodara.
***Itinerary can be arranged for a shorter duration from 6-16 February ONLY for special reasons.
Delhi and Agra
- Welcome to the capital city of India, where the coexistence of 20th and 21st century India is visible throughout the city when you visit Old Delhi, Red Fort and Chandni chawk.
- Mahatma Gandhi memorial, Parliament house, India gate, State emporiums
- Witness one of the most iconic and historic monument of India, Taj Mahal. Enjoy a rooftop dinner with view of magnificent Taj Mahal. Take a private yoga class facing Taj mahal
Jaipur and Jaisalmer
- Jaipur the ‘Pink city’, showcases the Rajput traditions of colorful costumes, food and forts
- Enjoy festivities, bustling bazaars, camel rides and desert safari
- Enjoy enchanting evening of folk dances and relax in luxury tents in Thar Desert
- Indian textile marker, block printing artisans and much more
- Welcome to the oldest city of India. Awaken your spirituality with observing an evening aarati of River Ganga on a boat ride.
- Visit Buddhist monastery in Saarnath. Experience Silk weaving art of ancient India.
- Welcome to Chennai, south India’s cultural hub. Experience India’s architectural and cultural diversity between north and south India.
- Visit Classical dance Gurukulam. 7th & 8th century temples in Mahabalipuram.
For more information and registration visit our website: https://aarnajourneys.com/
OR contact: firstname.lastname@example.org I (864) 292-0445