Haywood Mall is pleased to announce a call for local artists to submit their work for a bimonthly, local artist spotlight gallery in the common area of the mall. Over 15 million shoppers each year visit Haywood Mall for fashion, family, and fun. We are excited to showcase local art in the center to connect these shoppers with all of the great, local artists right here in Greenville!
Next Submission Due Date
The next Local Artist Spotlight display will be scheduled for
November 10th , 2020-January 10th, 2021.
The application deadline for consideration is
Friday, November 5th, 2020.
- The artist must be a Greenville County resident or student enrolled in a school in Greenville County.
- Artwork must be original and professionally presented.
- Artwork will be displayed in a 10’ X10’ gallery wall space, and the chosen artist must fill the entire 10X10 area.
- Artists must complete the Common Area Application Form and return via email to Bethany.Gibson @simon.com.
- The Common Area Application form must be accompanied by images in jpg, png, tiff or other common image format of each of the works the artist is seeking to display along with dimensions of each of the works.
- The application must also include a brief artist statement, 75-150 words that will be displayed alongside the gallery.
- Haywood Mall cannot offer the works for sale at the mall. However, contact information for the artist may be provided with the display for interested buyers to contact the artist directly.
- The display area is family friendly, so please submit only materials appropriate for a wide range of ages.
- Submissions will be reviewed by the mall management team and not all exhibits may be accepted.
Your art will be exhibited in a public space. Normal precautions for the security of the exhibit will be exercised by Haywood Mall, but ultimate responsibility for the exhibit is that of the artist. The mall is not responsible for damage or theft, and provides no insurance coverage for this purpose.
700 Haywood Road, Suite 106
Greenville, SC 29607